"Have you seen this boy?", he asked abruptly
Kindall looked at the photo carefully and looked at the man.
"No I haven't. Sorry.", Kindall replied
"Are you sure that you may not have had a glimpse of him among the boats? He was last seen near docks around here.", asked the man in black again.
"I am positive, I haven't seen him. Besides, I have been at sea mostly.", Kindall replied again.
The man in black shone his torchlight inside his pickup, at the passenger seats and also at the back passenger seat.
"Okay sir. Thank you for your time.", the man in black responded and walked away."
Mr. Kindall, drove away and went straight home at the coast where his daughter Blue Darling lives.
When he reached home. Mr. Kindall said.
"Okay it is safe now."
Then the back seat of the pick up opened and there he was. The boy with the orange hair and orange jumpsuit.
"Thank you Mr. Kindall.", the boy said
"You are welcome, Orange boy. But you can't go home yet, since he is looking for you. You need to stay with us for tonight", Kindall said.
No comments:
Post a Comment